Monday, September 28, 2015

A Few Brief Updates

Hey everyone! I know it's been way too long! It's been super busy here, with so many things going on for school, band and SGA. Not to mention trying to move at the same time. But anyway, I'll try to post at least once a week, so make sure you subscribe so you stay up to date on all the latest posts!

What you can expect to be coming soon...

  • A new look to the blog! I won't be changing much, but fall (aka my favorite season!) is here now, and I'll be switching up a few things just to keep it all visually fresh. 
  • A new book review! I have managed to find time to read a few books lately, and I may have a new review up as soon as tonight, so be sure to check back! 
  • More guest posts! Even though I'm trying to post more myself, I'll try to let you get to know some of my friends and fellow bloggers here too! 
  • As always, more music and strangeness! 
Also, please feel free to comment and suggest books, music, or blog ideas. I would love to know what you would like to hear from me or know about me, so let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment