Thursday, March 26, 2015

10 Random But Hopefully Interesting Facts About Me

It's been about a month since I started this blog, and whether you've been reading it all this time or you're just now finding my site, you probably want to know a bit more about me. So here's 10 random things about me that hopefully you'll find at least somewhat interesting.

1. My favorite soda is Diet Dr. Pepper. Yes, diet. I don't know why, but with Dr. Pepper, I like the diet version better.

2. I hate needles. Hate them. I can't even think about needles without getting creeped out. I have to look away every time they use one in movies, like the Hunger Games or Divergent.

3. I've only ever been to two countries, the U.S. and England. I have, however, been to more than ten U.S. states.

4. I hate coffee. I know it's immensely popular, and I've tried it, but I just don't like it. It's too bitter. The only way I will drink coffee is when I can't taste the coffee.

5. I used to live on Mercury. For real.

Just kidding about that last one. That was just the street I lived on.

6. My favorite movie is AristoCats, all the way. I can quote nearly the entire movie. In case you haven't heard of it, it's a Disney movie made in 1970. Basically, you can't go wrong when you put kittens, music, and Paris together in one movie. You just can't.

7. I actually want to write a sequel to the AristoCats, because more people need to know about the awesomeness that is that movie. And there needs to be more of it.

8. I'm totally not  a sports person. At all. I never really played any sports as a kid, and I don't really like watching sports. That is, excluding high school football games with the marching band. I love band.

9. That being said, I am super competitive. I cannot stand being second place when I could be first.

Last but not least...

10. I currently have one pet, my cat Biskit. And no, his name is not Biscuit. It's Biskit, like kit for kitty. Clever, huh? If you think so, then I totally came up with it. If you think it's stupid, then it was definitely my dad's idea. (It actually was  my dad's idea.)

If you want more randomly interesting facts, feel free to ask random but interesting questions in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment