Sunday, March 20, 2016

Blogging and Design

Hey guys! So I had planned to write a lot more this week, but it turns out I was rather busy with blogging... just not necessarily my blog!

I ended up helping two of my good friends, Raveena and Isabelle, (who are coincidentally both also flute players!) set up and design blogs of their own this week. It made me incredibly happy to know that I inspired them in some small way and was able to help them achieve something they wanted to do.

I have always wanted to inspire people, and even something as small as Raveena messaging me and saying that my blog made her decide to finally start one of her own, well, that's a great feeling.

Not to mention I have so much fun designing my website and theirs! The design might just be my favorite part of having a blog, and I've even considered being a web designer as a career. At least now I've got more to add to a portfolio, am I right?

If you want to check out their blogs and support them, that would be fantastic, both for me and for them! I'll post the links below so you can check them out. I may even have them do guest posts sometime here, who knows!

And to you out there, if you want to start a blog, what's stopping you? If it's not knowing how to set up and design your blog, you can start by asking for help here. I'm definitely not charging now since I'm certainly not a professional, and I can't promise results will be as good with other hosting websites. But you know, it's a start, right? Right...

Anyway, check out their blogs below!
Raveena: www.artsyreevs.blogspot.com
Isabelle: www.majortreblemaker.blogspot.com

(Also, thanks to www.angiemakes.com because I used a lot of her free graphics on both blogs and they're amazing!)

1 comment: