Monday, March 21, 2016

Minor Technical Difficulties...

Hey guys!

If you have previously subscribed to by blog using the email box in the sidebar, it seems that there may have been some technical difficulties regarding your subscription! The subscription service I use is currently showing no subscribers, although I know some of you have subscribed in the past.

I think the problem may have been caused by some changes I made to my blog and the accounts associated with it, so if you have not been receiving email updates like usual, I apologize! Subscribing again will probably solve the issue. And if you have been receiving normal updates, please let me know, so I can tell if it's just a glitch on my end.

And if you haven't already subscribed, why not? Go ahead and use the link in the sidebar to stay updated on all of my latest posts!

Thanks for your support!

1 comment:

  1. All of your posts are still being received via e-mail for me.

    ReplyDelete